Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My favorite surahs (Chapters)


Assalamu Alikum

The picture that is on the left is the picture of the Quran (The Holy book). My favorite Surahs (Chapters) are Surah (Chapter) Yusuf, Surah (Chapter) Hud, Surah (Chapter) Al-Kahf (The cave) and Surah (Chapter) Maryam. There are 114 Surahs (Chapters) in the Quran (The Holy Book) and I like all of them but there are certain ones that are my favorite and they are the ones mentioned above.

Please leave a comment and share what are your favorite Surah

Why I like these Surahs is going to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu Alikum, Abu Obaidah

    This is a very a nice article that you shared... please continue to post your thoughts and share your experience in memorizing the Quran...

    Baraka Allah fik...
    Ammar

    ReplyDelete