Saturday, May 2, 2009

The trip to the wild life park

Assalamu Alikum

My school went to the Wild Life Park (Wild Animal Park). The first thing we saw were tigers. Then, we saw birds of many kinds. I will name you some: eagles, falcons, peacocks, parrots and ostriches. Then we saw crocodiles. Then, we saw a show. I put the snake around my neck (That snake was not poisonous). Parrots know how to add numbers the shower wrote 6 on a board and then he asked for another number so somebody said 9 so the problem was 6+9=? so there was a board and on the board was numbers so the parrot took the number 1 and hung it under the board and then took the number 5 and hung it so he was right 6+9=15. We saw the parrot riding a bicycle. We also saw the parrot walking on a rope and he pulled the string to the flag so the flag went up. We went fishing using net, but I did not catch any fish. I touched rabbits and fed them. I touched an iguana. Then we ate lunch. Then we went to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment